Our house !! We nearly lost our house this morning as a electrical fire started in the kitchen – which was not what I had planned this morning I can tell you !! – a plug socket went on fire, lucky it was short lived and did only minimum damage but it was scary enough and I realised that we have no pictures of this house at all !! So here it is our 4 bedroom house (with lousy wiring !!) Mark my little bro is an electrician and he came to fix all this afternoon so all is well.
I think I have had my fill of drama this week , at least my ankle was slightly better this morning , I could make it downstairs without it being agony and moved pretty darn smartish when I had to deal with the fire !! Posted by Picasa

Advertisements

4 thoughts on “

  1. Lorrie says:

    HOLY COW! Thank God it wasn’t any worse than it was! Great picture, I think the only pictures of my house were taken during our freak snowstorms! lol. I hope your drama week has finally come to a close!

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s