What we Eat Wednesday and I am keeping with the Apple theme with this easy to make Apple and Plum Slice.
Easy Apple and Plum Pastry Slice
- 2 Apples
- 4 plums
- One packet of Frozen Puff pastry
- Melted butter
- A cup of Honey or Maple Syrup
- Icing Sugar to decorate
The How to bit
- Defrost your puff pastry the night before , you can be brave and make your own but this is the easy recipe.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees C or 350 degrees F, Gas Mark 4
- Roll out the puff pasty and either score about 1/2 inch in from the edge with a knife or roll in the edge and brush with melted butter.
- Slice your Apples and Plums finely and layer on top of the pastry and drizzle with Honey or Maple Syrup.
- Finely sprinkle cinnamon on top of the slice and place in a pre-heated oven for 25 mins or until pastry is golden.
- When out of the oven and cooled slightly, sprinkle with icing sugar and serve with whipped cream.
Enjoy and it looks great for something you can just throw together, try it with other fruits and syrups too.