I love the run down to Christmas and although things are different this year I am still going to enjoy it as much as I can and this week my youngest,who is off school with severe back pain and I wanted to make something we could both do. And the result was these Easy Christmas Pudding Pops and if you don’t have pop sticks you can just make Christmas Puddings without them.
- 2 large chocolate Muffins – now you can make your own chocolate cake but as I said we are going for easy here.
- Half a packet of crushed Oreos or similar biscuits
- 80g Melted butter
- 300g Milk Chocolate
- 50g White Chocolate
- Holly and Berries Sprinkles if your able to get hold of them if not use writing icing to make your own.
- Pop Sticks
The How to Bit
- Break up the muffins and biscuits and place in a blender and blitz until they are in a fine crumb state.
- Melt the butter and mix gently into the crumb and form into a dough with your hands ( yes this is a mess one )
- Roll into truffle sized balls and add a stick to each one as shown and place into the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
- Melt the milk chocolate in a bowl over a pan of just simmering water and cover your chilled chocolate pops with a layer of chocolate. Allow them to set by placing them in a block of polystyrene or a cake pop stand – these ones from Dealz are great for €1.49
- Melt your white chocolate, I did this in the microwave in a plastic icing bag and pipe it onto the top of your puddings
- Add your Holly decorations and you are done – easy peasy