As Promised earlier in the week I have finally written out my Easy Peach Upside Down Cake recipe. Just in time to make for Sunday Lunch.
- Peaches ( we used tinned)
- Vanilla essence
- 125gr / 4 1/2oz butter
- 125gr / 4 1/2oz caster sugar
- 2 large free-range eggs
- 125gr / 4 1/2oz self-raising flour
The How to Bit
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/gas 4.
- Put the peaches in the the bottom of a well greased cake tin in a circular pattern
- Beat together the butter, caster sugar, vanilla and eggs until light and fluffy. Add the flour, mix thoroughly and spread gently over the peaches so not to displace them.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve with hot custard or something cold, like vanilla ice-cream.
Don’t have Peaches you can also make it with Pinapple slices !!
So get baking – I have a Printable Recipe available HERE